Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy New Beginnings



Hair Trim









Locscrunchie Shower Cap for Long Locs


Hello Everyone! I haven't forgotten you. I've been battling some issues in my personal life and I'm just now coming up for air. Also I am guilty as charged! I've been frequenting Facebook and spend most of my journal time there. I do have some more pics to post, so stay tuned. Ms. Elaine trimmed my hair before the christmas holidays and I am loving the length now that it is a little more even. I love and miss everyone.

7 comments:

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

Good to see you! Happy New Year! Locs look lovely.

Felicia said...

We have missed you also!! Happy New Year!!!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Nice!I hope the personal issues haven't caused any pain.Take care

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy New Year, your locks are looking fabulous as usual!

The Real Nique said...

Love the look! As I always do! Miss you and the post. How can I see the facebook updates? Happy New Year!

Naturally Sophia said...

Your hair is great. Where did you purchase your hair tie from?

Naturally Sophia said...

I meant your shower cap sorry making hair ties right now.